Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Benefits of Juicing and other Juicer topics.
Fruit and vegetable juicers are instrumental in facilitating health and nutrition. For example, some people plagued by congestion and constipation try juice fasts and claim to experience enhanced physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Good juicers and a good juicing program can contribute to better diet and nutrition.
Consuming the juices of fresh fruits and vegetables can help if you're suffering from:
* chronic sinus congestion
* white or yellow tongue coating (a good sign of congestion and toxicity)
* bad breath
* acne or other skin eruptions
* bloating, gas, flatulence
* postnasal drip
* premenstrual syndrome
* runny nose
* overeating (especially excess meat and fat consumption)
* chronic bronchitis
* muscle stiffness in the low back
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|