Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Juicing Recipes and other Juicer topics.
Interested in good diet and nutrition?
* Cook 1 cup of brown rice according to directions.
* Combine cooked rice with 2 cups tomato pulp and 2 tbs onion pulp left over from juicing.
* Add 1 tbs parsley, 2 garlic cloves, ¼ tsp pepper and ½ tsp salt.
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Slice 1 large zucchini in half lengthwise, scooping out the inside pulp.
* Fill zucchini with rice mixture and bake for 1 hour.
For a stronger Italian flavor, add more tomato pulp along with juice from rosemary, sage and garlic. Makes 2 servings. Great for health and nutrition, especially circulation, skin and general cleansing.