Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Juicing Recipes and other Juicer topics.
* Boil 4 cups of water.
* Add 2 cups of dried lima beans, 1 tsp sea salt, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp garlic powder, 2 tbs safflower oil and the pulp of 1 medium onion.
* Cover and simmer for 1 ½ hours.
* Add more water if necessary.
* Add pulp of ½ red bell pepper and 2 medium carrots.
* Simmer until pulp is tender.
You'll have 7 cups of healthful food that's great for diet and nutrition. This meal made from your vegetable juicer is good for health and nutrition, soothing ulcers and lowering blood pressure.