Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Juicing Recipes and other Juicer topics.
Do you need vegetable and fruit recipes for juicers? Here's a pancake recipe for those concerned with diet and nutrition.
* Pour 1 ½ cups skim milk into a large mixing bowl.
* Mix in the pulp of 3 medium potatoes and 2 medium apples left over from vegetable juicing.
* In a separate bowl, mix together 4 beaten egg whites, ½ cup whole grain flour, 1 ½ tsp sea salt and ½ tsp pepper.
* Pour into bowl containing milk and pulp and mix together.
* Heat ½ inch of canola oil in a deep fring pan.
* Drop 3 tbs of batter into the pan to form pancakes.
* Brown on both sides until crisp.
* Drain on paper towels.
Serve pancakes with applesauce. Good for ulcers and general cleansing.