Read these 20 Juicing Recipes Tips tips to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Each tip is approved by our Editors and created by expert writers so great we call them Gurus. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Juicer tips and hundreds of other topics.
Let fruit juicing take you on a quick tropical vacation.
* Juice 3 pineapple spears (and freeze the pulp to use later).
* Juice ½ of a peeled papaya and 1 unpeeled kiwi in your home juicing machine.
* You'll have 8 ounces of fruit juices.
* You can add an ounce of rum.
* Stir and drink.
An aid for diet and nutrition, this smoothie is good for ulcers and general cleansing.
Looking for juicing recipes with a tropical flair?
* Juice ¼ of a pineapple (remove the skin and cut into pieces) with 1 mango (peeled and cut into spears) in your home juicer.
* Make tomato juice from 1 medium tomato, saving the pulp for pasta sauce.
* Place all fruit juices in a sealable container, add 1 ½ ounces of rum if desired, shake fruit juices thoroughly and pour into glasses.
You'll have about 16 ounces of fruit juice good for digestion, colds and flu.
Need a vegetable juicing recipe to ease a stomach ache? Try this:
* Juice ½ head of cabbage (save the pulp for cole slaw).
* Juice 1 beet with the greens and save the pulp for later use.
* Juice 2 large kiwis.
* Mix all juices together in your fruit and vegetable juicer and you'll have 2 ½ cups of delicious juice good for your heart, circulation, blood pressure, cancer prevention and digestion.
You can have your apple pie and drink it, too.
* First sprinkle ½ tsp of cinnamon and ½ tsp of nutmeg into your home juicing machine.
* Then make apple juice with 4 large sweet apples and carrot juice with 1 large carrot (saving the pulp for sauce).
* You'll end up with 2 cups of delicious apple pie juice that you can serve over ice.
* Drink immediately.
This juice is good for eyes, skin, hair, ulcers, regularity, detoxification, colds and flu.
If you're keen on health and nutrition, you'll want something green in your diet.
* Make apple juice from 2 green apples.
* Make fresh vegetable juices from 4 stalks of celery, 8 stalks of bok choy (Chinese cabbage), ¼ pound of spinach and 1 punch of parsley.
* You'll have 2 cups of green juice in your fruit and vegetable juicer.
* Stir and enjoy.
Great for diet and nutrition, this juice drink helps your hair, skin, bad breath, colds, flu, digestion and gout. It's great for weight loss, cancer prevention and general cleansing.
Interested in good diet and nutrition?
* Cook 1 cup of brown rice according to directions.
* Combine cooked rice with 2 cups tomato pulp and 2 tbs onion pulp left over from juicing.
* Add 1 tbs parsley, 2 garlic cloves, ¼ tsp pepper and ½ tsp salt.
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Slice 1 large zucchini in half lengthwise, scooping out the inside pulp.
* Fill zucchini with rice mixture and bake for 1 hour.
For a stronger Italian flavor, add more tomato pulp along with juice from rosemary, sage and garlic. Makes 2 servings. Great for health and nutrition, especially circulation, skin and general cleansing.
Maintain your diet and nutrition while partying.
* Mix 1 cup of tomato pulp left over from vegetable juicing, ¼ cup horseradish and 2 tbs onion pulp.
* Fold in ½ cup plain, low-fat yogurt.
* Serve with raw vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, celery, jicama and carrots.
Yields 1 ¾ cups. Good for health and nutrition, especially your skin and general cleansing.
This juicing recipe will make you smile.
* Make apple juice from 2 sweet apples and carrot juice from 4 large carrots in your home juicer.
* Save the pulp to make an apple-carrot sauce.
* Juice 1 red bell pepper and 4 jicama spears.
These juices will yield about 2 cups of delicious fruit and fresh vegetable juices that will help prevent cancer.
This drink is good for your tummy and also general diet and nutrition.
* Make carrot juice from 3 medium carrots.
* Combine ¼ head of cabbage (slice it to fit your home juicer) and 1 stalk of celery (save the pulp for cole slaw).
* Juice 5 pitted cherries.
This fruit and vegetable juicing yields 1/14 cups of soothing juice good for ulcers and cancer prevention.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Cook 1 cup of brown rice according to directions and set aside.
* Mix together ¼ tsp parsley, 1 tbs onion pulp, 1 tbs celery pulp, 1 ½ cups yellow sqush pulp, all byproduct of vegetable juicing, plus ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper and ½ tsp minced garlic.
* Add the brown rice to the pulp mixture and stuff it into small, cored bell peppers.
* Place the stuffed peppers on a baking sheet and cover with foil.
* Bake for 1 hour.
This recipe Serves 4. Good for general health and nutrition, general cleansing, skin, eyes and blood pressure.
Do you need vegetable and fruit recipes for juicers? Here's a pancake recipe for those concerned with diet and nutrition.
* Pour 1 ½ cups skim milk into a large mixing bowl.
* Mix in the pulp of 3 medium potatoes and 2 medium apples left over from vegetable juicing.
* In a separate bowl, mix together 4 beaten egg whites, ½ cup whole grain flour, 1 ½ tsp sea salt and ½ tsp pepper.
* Pour into bowl containing milk and pulp and mix together.
* Heat ½ inch of canola oil in a deep fring pan.
* Drop 3 tbs of batter into the pan to form pancakes.
* Brown on both sides until crisp.
* Drain on paper towels.
Serve pancakes with applesauce. Good for ulcers and general cleansing.
Here's a yummy juicing recipe. You can find more of these in juicing cook books.
* Juice 3 slices of pineapple (freeze the pulp for later) in your home juicer.
* Juice together one-half of an orange, 4 fresh strawberries and 1 bunch of red grapes.
* Stir it up. You'll get about 1 ½ cups of delicious fruit juices to fight colds, the flu and aid with general cleansing.
There's power in potato juice.
* Start by juicing 4 medium potatoes with skins.
* Save the potato pulp for pancakes.
* Make carrot juice with 4 medium carrots in your juicer (save that pulp, too).
* Juice 1 stalk of broccoli, 6 brussels sprouts and 1 peeled cucumber. This vegetable juicing will yield 4 cups.
* Stir and drink.
Drink these fresh vegetable juices to ease the pain of ulcers and for general cleansing.
* Make tomato juice from 3 medium tomatoes in your vegetable juicer.
* Add 1 lemon (peeled but with white pith remaining), 1 clove garlic, 2 fresh jalapeno peppers and 1 small red onion (for crunchier salsa, chop the onion).
Combine all the fresh vegetable juices and pulp. Stir and serve with vegetables or chips. Yields 1 cup. Good for health and nutrition, particularly colds, flu and skin.
Apple juice and carrot juice are the staples of a juicing program. At the end of the day, your home juicer will have produced quite a bit of pulp. Use it to promote health and nutrition.
Chill the pulps and when ready to eat blend them together. Two-thirds cup of apple pulp and 1/3 cup of carrot pulp will yield 1 cup of delicious apple-carrot sauce that's good for you skin, hair and ulcers.
Looking for vegetable juice recipes with a kick?
* Use 1 large carrot, 1 sweet apple and 1 tomato to make carrot juice and apple juice and fresh tomato juice.
* Juice together ½ of a cucumber, ½ bell pepper, 1 stalk celery, 1 zucchini and 2 or 3 pepperoncinis in your home fruit and vegetable juicer.
You'll get 2 cups of fruit and vegetable juices to stir and drink immediately. This juice will improve your skin, eyes, bad breath, ulcers and arthritis, as well as aid in general cleansing and cancer prevention.
If you're serious about juicing, you'll need lots of vegetable and fruit recipes for juicers. Your juicer will be pumping out lots of fruit and vegetable pulp.
Time to cook!
* Mix together 3 cups of cabbage pulp, 1 ½ cups of carrot pulp, 1 tbs white vinegar and 3 tbs reduced-calorie mayonnaise.
* Garnish with parsley.
* Yields 4 ½ cups.
Good for general diet and nutrition and especially good for ulcers and cancer prevention.
* Boil 4 cups of water.
* Add 2 cups of dried lima beans, 1 tsp sea salt, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp garlic powder, 2 tbs safflower oil and the pulp of 1 medium onion.
* Cover and simmer for 1 ½ hours.
* Add more water if necessary.
* Add pulp of ½ red bell pepper and 2 medium carrots.
* Simmer until pulp is tender.
You'll have 7 cups of healthful food that's great for diet and nutrition. This meal made from your vegetable juicer is good for health and nutrition, soothing ulcers and lowering blood pressure.
This recipe will clean up the pulp left over from juicing.
* Soak 1 pound of dried kidney beans in 7 cups of water overnight.
* Drain the beans and replace the water.
* Add to beans: ½ cup zucchini pulp, 1/3 cup onion pulp, ½ cup bell pepper pulp, 1 cup tomato pulp, 4 garlic cloves, 1 tbs chili powder, 1 tbs basil, ½ tbs oregano, 1 tsp pepper, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp cumin and 1 ½ cups tomato juice.
* Simmer for 4 hours.
Serves 8. Good for health and nutrition, especially general cleansing, blood pressure and skin.
Maintain health and nutrition after Thanksgiving.
* Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
* In a bowl, mix together 2 pounds of ground turkey, 1 cup bread crumbs, ½ cup carrot pulp, ½ cup onion pulp left over from vegetable juicing, 1 nearly ripe sliced banana, 2 egg whites, 2 tbs Italian seasoning and 1 tbs mustard.
* Form into a loaf and place in a greased baking dish.
* Bake for 90 minutes.
Excellent for diet and nutrition, this loaf serves 6-8. Good for skin, eyes, digestion, ulcers, cancer prevention and general cleansing.